Preparing for Re-Entry -
40 hours credit. $65.00 tuition
Re-entry will be a new experience. This class will assist as you prepare for the many positive changes you will encounter.
Subjects to be addressed among others:
- Learn as much as you can before release
- Get the health care you need before release
- Attend to chronic health issues, and make sure you are taking the correct medications before release
- Emotional preparedness - how to build your confidence in order to market yourself once you are released
- How to ask for a job!
- Once employeed, how to be a respectable and valuable employee
- How a steady paying job helps keep families happily together
- Stay away from old habits that are damaging
- Housing, and your responsiblity to maintain a house, apartment etc
- Religion - how and if it best fits your needs
- Handling your money.
- How to peacefully resolve your differences with friends, family and coworkers.
- List of potential employers
Management and Leadership-
40 hours credit $65.00 tuition
If you do a good job, show up to work on time every day, you will eventually be given a promotion. This class teaches you how to be the best leader and manager possible!
Topics to be addressed among others:
- Learning the skill of management and leadership
- Developing goals for the organization
- Assigning tasks to employees
- Employee relations
- Monitoring employees to make sure goals are accomplished
- Writing employee evaluation
- Interpersonal skills to deal with difficult employees
- Selling employees on changes that are difficult for them but good for the organization
- How to be the best manager and leader possible.
Let us write your resume for you!
You have skills, so let us design a business resume for you to carry into your job interview. Be able to simply hand a snap shot of you and your history to a potential employer. A well written resume will represent your best points in the job search arena. We will furnish you with an application, and based on the information you provide, we will design and print a professional resume for you to duplicate.